Monday, December 28, 2009

Knitted Mohair Scarf

This is my very first completed knitting project since I have gotten back into knitting. It is a mohair scarf that is done in a garter stitch which is just knitting every row. Below are four different ways you could wear this scarf.
I am also working on a pair of wool socks for my husband, a poncho for me, and some knitted wash cloths. I have lots of plans to do more projects like sweaters, gloves, mittens and knitted hats.
I'm having a lot of fun with this. Knitting has made a big comback like quilting did in the 70's and is still going strong today. I think people need these types of creative outlets because they are relaxing and helps lessen the stress of daily life. Stay tuned for more knitted projects as I finish them I will post them here.










No comments: