Friday, September 5, 2014

Petite Fireplace

I love fireplaces. They make a room so cozy and inviting. I have a large electric fireplace in the master bedroom and one in the front room, but I couldn't stop there. The small space between the bathroom and laundry room needed something special. I did a search online and found two that I liked that would fit this small space. This one won out. Now I can sit in this room and enjoy some burning embers and feel the ambiance that this little fireplace has to offer. I purchased this petite fireplace at Big Lots. The other one I liked is on a website called Midnight Velvet.
www.midnightvelvet.com
It's a Queen Anne style and very charming, but a hundred dollars more, and a little larger than this one. So that's why this one from Big Lots won my affections.

No comments: